Sunday, October 16, 2011

Felt bow hair pin, hair accessory

 Felt bow hair pin, hair accessory

BOWS in hair!!!

I recenly adventured myself in the world of felt! I was so curious ! 
The winter season is comming and I find this material perfect for upcoming season. 
Orange felt bow hair pin

This is one of my latest creations :) I am soooo in loved with this cute little bow.  So cute!!!!

I already can say next week will be full of bows for me :))) Bows in all colors are coming up!
For more check all my new felt hair pins here !!!

Simple hair pin bow


 

2 comments:

  1. I really like bow-ties (in their normal shape & size for wearing around the neck but also in other shapes & sizes too) and these felt bow-tie pins you've made look superadorable :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good thing in buying and wearing trendy beaded jewelry is you do not want to spend thousands of greenbacks to have people who will appreciate your look and your image. Fashionable beaded jewelry like necklaces, earrings and bracelets are available in wide variety of styles and designs. You'll only spend one or two dollars to few hundred bucks depending on the kind of materials you select for your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...