Thursday, November 3, 2011

JP with love and Crafty attic daily deal

daily deal

Tomorrow is coming up a deal I made with
Crafty Attic  specially for you . 
You will be able to purchase a voucher for $11 for value of $21 in my store and  if you are Crafty Attic VIP member your savings will be even greater. 
For $11 your voucher will be worth $29.
This deal will last 4 days.

Do not mist this great opportunity 
to start shopping gifts for 
Holidays now at more then 50% off!

Crafty Attic daily deals
JP with Love

  

   +







 =   Vouchers For more than 50% off
$11 for value of $21
$11 for value of $29 for VIP members

Enter my store HERE to see what I offer !!!

Follow Crafty Attic on Facebook and Twitter

My On line shop: www.jpwithlove.etsy.com 
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/JPwithLove 
Web site: www.jpwithlove.com 
Twitter: www.twitter.com/JPwithLove 


 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...