Thursday, April 21, 2011

Faux leather Polymer clay necklace and earrings

Today I just want to write a few word about this piece. I enjoyed so much designing it. It is absolutely one of my favorite works. It took me a lot of time but in the end it came out perfect. 
Faux leather Polymer clay Necklace and earrings set by JP with Love
This technique of making faux leather out of polymer clay is one that I enjoy the most because when is finished, you can really exchange it for leather. It is all hand textured with diferent tipes of vintage lace and flower motives. I used copper chain, ear wire I made from copper wire previously hammered.
Back side

I kind of adore to put different texture on the back side of my pieces because I think that is more interesting that leaving it blank.  
Back side of this piece is snake skin textured and at mine opinion it matches perfectly. 
Measurement: 
Necklace is 17’’ long.
Pendant: 3 3/4” Tall x 3 1/4” Wide 
Earrings: Total: 3 1/4” Tall x 1 1/2” Wide. Ear wire is 1 1/2” long handmade and hammered copper wire. 
Color is also gorgeous, brown like burnt Sienna, Terra cotta. Color might slightly vary due to your screen color. 
This piece is very light weight.  

I will  be happy to answer any  of your question and to give you some additional info. I will  be very glad to  read your comments so  please  write me :)

On line shop:  www.jpwithlove.etsy.com
Twitter:       www.twitter.com/JPwithLove 
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/JPwithLove
                  Copyright 2011 JPwithlove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...