Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Heartsy customers

Hi everybody, 

I do not know how many of you will visit my blog  or facebook profile hopefully some of you will :)

I just wanted to say that I am working non stop to get your orders ready for shipping. 

I apologize to customers who wanted flower resin pins or flower stud earrings that are not longer available in my store.They were sold out soooo quickly !!!!  
I am working also on that, So hopefully  I will be able to re list new flowers within a week or so.  Will of course let you know when I receive supplies.

In a mean time I am sending you A LOT of   XO  and thank you for your understanding!

Thank you Heartsy customers you are the best!!!!

Also I would like to thank all of you who left me wonderful comments you made my busy day so shinny :)))


With  lots of LOVE JP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...