Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lemon and orange hair pins miniature food polymer clay

 DAY 24
Hair pins orange and yellow lemon hair pins by JP with Love
Lemon and orange hair pins miniature food polymer clay


Lemon hair pin
Hair pins yellow lemon and orange fruit polymer clay miniature food jewelry by JPwithlove on etsy www.jpwithlove.etsy.com online store

Antiqued brass bobby pins. Hairpins.



Total length 2 inch
settings measure from 1/2'' to 3/4"



This listing is for set of 2 polymer clay hair pins.
They are so cute! Yellow lemon and orange fruit.

This settings are glazed two times and have wonderful shine.

Gorgeous gift for your daughter or granddaughter :) Every girl will be so happy to have them!

View matching stud earrings here:

Every piece of JP with love’s jewelry arrives in packaged in gift box.

Perfect for gift giving.
Orange hair pin

Yesterday I was checking my shop stats and I notices some trafffic form this site, when I went to check it out I saw my hair pins featured on this site http://www.outblush.com/women/fashion/accessories/citrus-hair-pins-/ so check it out if you wish.

  My On line shop:
www.jpwithlove.etsy.com


Facebook page:
Web site:
www.jpwithlove.com
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/JPwithLove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...