Friday, December 23, 2011

West Elm and ETSY event and JP with Love




At the beginning of the December I was invited to this 
great Event in local West Elm store in Jacksonville! 


   Finally I have more time to upload some photos and 
share them with you :)
 











You can find more info about which Etsy shops participated on West Elm's Blog
  
My On line shop:
www.jpwithlove.etsy.com 
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/JPwithLove 
Web site:
www.jpwithlove.com 
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/JPwithLove 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...