Saturday, December 17, 2011

Winter inspired Gift Guide For The Princess

 Winter inspired Gift Guide For The Princess

My hair pins and my Christmas ornaments were featured in these gorgeous collections picked by Yuliya

 







She is one of The most talented  artists I meet on Etsy she draw gorgeous surreal illustrations  and also she is very talented photographer! Check out her Golden Section  and Yuliya's Art Shop.






My On line shop:
www.jpwithlove.etsy.com 
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/JPwithLove 
Web site:
www.jpwithlove.com 
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/JPwithLove 


1 comment:

  1. Dear JP, thank so very much for this shout out! It is my pleasure to make treasuries with your creations, as I am your huge fan! Love them all and get fascinated when I see your new listings! You always come up with fabulous ideas! :)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)
    XO ♥ :)
    Yuliya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...